IT – IE7 & Stedman’s Dictionary

November 21, 2006 at 10:03 pm Leave a comment

10/21/2006

One of my clients had a problem where half of her Stedman’s Medical Dictionary words ended up missing in both Word and Wordperfect. After doing some detective work, we found that the words were there, but would not show up in any word processor.
I found out that she had installed IE7. I uninstalled IE7, rebooted the computer, and viola, all medical words in this dictionary were now functional.
Makes me wonder how many items are non-functional or partially functional due to IE7.
I personally will only use Firefox.

Advertisements

Entry filed under: IT.

Acts 11:1-18 – August 6, 2006

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Calendar

November 2006
M T W T F S S
    Dec »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  

Most Recent Posts


%d bloggers like this: